Induction optimization program
new for 2020 now supports flow test on 2, 3, 4, and 5 valve engines
We are proud to announce the release of the program long time in the making The head porting program written by porters for porters.
"IPO is not for just measuring port flow in CFM but to fully analyze the port design and flow characteristics. This program does for the average porter in minutes what used to take an F1 or Top Fuel engineer hours of calculation and engineering degree level of math for each flow test"
The advantages of IOP over any program available are:- Apart from delivering the port flow numbers (imperial or metric) IOP calculates many other factors including:-
- Airflow in CFM or metric.
- Port flow efficiency.
- Mean port velocity.
- Port energy.
- Specific port energy density.
- Valve area.
- Port area at the minimum point.
- Port to valve area ratio’s (pop-up gives target range)
- Calculates Port Mach #
- Compares multiple heads both numerical and graphically.
- Calculates peak power and shift rpm on your engine.
- Takes bore and stroke and calculates Torque & HP from the test head.
- Down-loads result sheet as a JPEG file if required
There are numerous pop-up comment boxes that steer the user to the optimum port characteristics. No other program will do this. Follow the recommendations and the user will produce top performing heads